Fruits treated with IQF technology can be preserved longer than conventional freezing. With this technology, you can enjoy fresh fruit all year round, forgetting about the crop. And to keep the freshness like when you first bought it, Hung Hau Foods recommend the way to store and use frozen fruit below.
Frozen Fruit And Culinary Highlights
IQF stands for Individual Quickly Freezer in English. This is a specialized super-speed freezing system for bulk products. The heat in contact with the fruit is forced air convection with great speed decreasing from -35 to -43 0 C.
IQF technology can handle extremely fast freezing from 70 to 100 seconds. This speed will help to lock the maximum size of the ice crystals that form inside the food. At the same time, it also reduces the destruction of the natural structure in the fruit, bringing freshness and nutrition.
Highlights of IQF fruit in cooking:
- Preserve the freshness and nutrition of natural fruits.
- Longer shelf life than traditional freezing.
- Keep the original shape of the fruit.
- Convenience for use does not have to depend on the season or import from abroad.
- Ensure safety and stability of quality for homogenous finished products.
Some Tips To Use And Store Frozen Fruit IQF
Some Ways To Use Frozen Fruit You Should Know
Using frozen fruit is a great way to save time and cut costs for your store. Here are the 6 most popular IQF frozen fruit uses .
- Barbecue sauce: Put frozen fruit in a pot with some ketchup, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil over low heat. Then add soy sauce, ground cumin, chili powder and water and wait until the desired consistency is reached.
- Sorbet: Take frozen fruit and puree it with the right amount of orange juice. If making sorbet and making sherbet, add fat-free milk. Then mix well and put in the refrigerator until completely frozen.
- Smoothies: Thaw frozen fruit and use it as fresh fruit. Put them in a blender and mix with yogurt, milk, or orange juice until smooth. So you’ve got a nutritious smoothie right away.
- Sauce for savory dishes: For this dish, be sure to simmer the frozen fruit first. Then add sauteed onion and garlic and dry herbs like oregano, thyme, paprika, coriander and curry powder. Add a little red wine or chicken broth to spice up the dish. Before adding parsley, fresh basil or chives will taste better.
- Cream Cheese Tarts: Frozen fruit is defrosted and then added a little sugar and cheese. Use a spatula to mix the mixture well and then put it in the prepared mini phyllo shell.
- Filling: During the baking process, you put frozen fruit in the filling process along with other ingredients. This will help increase the flavor and naturalness of the dish.
These are just some of the simple ways, in addition IQF fruit is used in many other cases. You can also be creative and use it in your own way.
How To Store Frozen Fruit?
At low temperatures, most microorganisms will freeze and cannot grow. Therefore, the freezing method is used by many people to ensure that the food will retain its original properties as well as nutrients.
So for frozen fruit and fruit puree, you need to store it at freezing temperature from -18 to – 23 0 C. You need to use the product within 24 months from the date of manufacture to enjoy it fully. smell. When you want to use, take the right amount to defrost. Or you put it down in the refrigerator for about 1-3 0 C and then use it gradually within 3 days after that. You need to pay attention to where to use, defrost until there, the product that has been defrosted will not be refrozen.
HungHau Foods IQF Frozen Fruits
HungHau Foods is one of the leading companies in Vietnam engaged in manufacturing, processing and exporting fruit and vegetable products in the form of fresh, frozen, dried, steamed and fried products; frozen whole fruit and assorted noodles, rice straws. Currently, HungHau Foods’ products are present in over 20 countries around the world: Europe, Korea, USA, Israel, …
HungHau Foods offers a wide range of frozen tropical fruits and vegetables with the best quality, any standard packaging, to meet all consumer requirements.
HungHau Foods always puts these criteria on top in the production process:
- Food safety meets quality standards.
- High quality fruit is selected, thoughtfully processed and certified.
- No preservatives, coloring or artificial flavors.
Some frozen fruit lines “best seller” of HungHau Foods:
- Frozen dragon fruit
- Frozen mango
- Frozen pineapple
- Frozen passion fruit
- Frozen durian
- Frozen bananas
Hopefully, the above sharing will help you gain more knowledge about how to use and preserve frozen fruit. If you want to buy products, visit the website: www.foods.hunghau.vn